Raising Your Child Together
A Guide for Unmarried Parents
Congratulations, Mom and Dad!
This guide is especially for new parents who are not married.
You could be in one of these situations:
- You are romantically involved and living together with your child's other parent, or live apart and spend time together. Whatever the case, you are co-parents, and you share the work, joys and anxieties of parenting. or
- You do not live together and are not romantically involved. ONe of you may be the primary caregiver, but you do want to work together and cooperate as coparents to raise your child. or
- You are a single parent with limited communication with your child's other parent. You want to learn some things that may be helpful in encouraging a better relationship with your child's other parent or to use with others who are helping you parent.
This guide will help you:
- Learn to communicate and handle differences
- Manage anger
- Develop a written partners-in-parenting agreement
- Handle money wisely
- Learn what it takes to have a good, long-lasting couple relationship
- Handle the tough issues that can break couples apart
Download Free Guide
Raising Your Child Together: A Guide for Unmarried Parents is available for online download free! Click Here.
Order Free Copies
Printed copies also available for free (now including FREE shipping): Click Here.